Stone Edge Surfaces SwiftSet Self-Leveler
SwiftSet Self Leveler is a fast setting polymer enhanced Portland cement & other proprietary additive, pre-sanded, self-leveling underlayment or base coat used to create a smooth, flat and level surface, for the installation of various flooring types. SwiftSet Self-Leveler is for indoor or outdoor use, is ASTM E84 fire rated and can be used as a top coat in some situations.
MOST COMMON USES
• Commercial Sound mitigation
• Commercial sub flooring for ASTM E84 compliance
• Commercial Parking Structure & Garage low spot filler
• Smooth, Flat Level surface for the installation of tile, carpet and other flooring types.
• Flat smooth Walkable or driveable surface
• Concrete Driveways, Walkways, Garages, Patio Refurbish
BASE/TOP COAT: Underlayment
THICKNESS: 0-feathered to 1.5” … Can Go 2” and up to 3”+ With Aggregate,
APPLICATION METHOD: Mix and Pour or Pump
WORKING TIME: 15-20 Minutes depending on Temperature, and other conditions with set time of 2-4 hours and walkable within 2 to 6 based on thickness.
HARDNESS: 7,000 PSI+-
SwiftSet with Forklift Tracks on outside Warehouse Repair
There are no reviews yet.